Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Basic knowledge of installing various fixtures into bathrooms.
- Ability to install shower rods, towel bars, faucets, mirrors, lights, and like items in a pod-style bathroom.
- Cut, trim, and install a variety of fixtures in pods under the direction of the fixture lead.
- Basic knowledge of blueprints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Able to lift 75 pounds occasionally.
- Able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and plans (Will Train)
- Basic knowledge of hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut, and arrange material.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and attaches material to pod walls.
- Commercial or Residential fixture experience required.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience in general carpentry and finish work is a plus.
- Previous experience in construction is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $18.00 – $21.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)
Hours of Work:
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled
status and will not be discriminated against.