Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to read/interpret cabinet drawings/plans.
- Install countertops and cabinets in a factory floor setting.
- Basic knowledge of bathroom cabinetry installation techniques.
- Cut, trim, and build cabinets in a high-volume production floor setting.
- Basic knowledge of blueprints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Able to lift 75 pounds occasionally.
- Able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and plans (Will Train)
- Basic knowledge of hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut, and arrange material.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and attaches material.
- MUST have an eye for detail.
- Commercial or Residential installation knowledge is required.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to speak in English.
- Previous experience in construction is a plus.
Hours of Work:
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled
status and will not be discriminated against.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $18.00 – $21.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)