Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, monitor, and use performance measures to promote continuous improvement of the finishing team.
- Work with the finishing team to plan and execute daily production goals.
- Advanced knowledge of installation of residential/commercial finishes in a factory floor setting.
- Cut, trim, build and install various finishes to aid the finishes team to meet production goals.
- Proven knowledge of blueprints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Proficient in the use of hand tools including but not limited to hammers, levels, tape measure, chisels, pliers,
wrenches, pry bars, cat’s claw, block planes, hand sanders, utility knives, tin snips, and squares.
- Understand specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine
dimensions and materials required.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and attaches material to steel studs.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety and quality standards covering construction, installations, finishing, and
- Must be able to manage time effectively, multi-task & prioritize to meet established goals & deadlines.
- Commercial or Residential finish construction required.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Lift and/or pull 75 lbs., climb ladders, work off ladders, or other equipment.
- Ability to lead teams with 10 – 20 team members.
- Previous experience in a factory or high-paced environment is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $25.00 – $30.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)
Hours of Work:
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled
status and will not be discriminated against.