Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to operate with limited instruction throughout the work day.
- Ability to move material with hand-operated pallet jacks
- Will work in a team environment to lift and stage material to allow for production floor operations to run smoothly.
- Will perform general duties in cleaning or maintaining the production floor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Able to lift 80 pounds occasionally.
- Able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and plans (Will Train)
- Basic knowledge of hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut, and arrange material.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Previous experience in a factory floor setting is a plus.
- Previous experience in construction is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $18.00 – $21.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)
Hours of Work:
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled
status and will not be discriminated against.