Inerested in Joining our Team?
The Quality Control Manager supports the modular building component and the product portfolio manufacturing process by overall management and implementation of the Quality Control Plan. The Quality Control Manager has the organizational authority to act in all Quality Control matters and will take any action necessary to ensure compliance with the contract documents and/or product requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and implement the Quality Control Plan for all phases of planning, production, and closeout
- Develop a Customer specific quality control plan to meet product requirements
- Validates successful execution of production with respect to quality requirements stipulated in customer agreements and from company standards
- Catalogs product specifications and installation manuals/guidelines
- Institutes workmanship, methods, and techniques to ensure that all work is performed properly by qualified and careful craftsmen
- Manages, coordinates, and documents the “three-phases of control” inspection requirements
- Leads the physical production of modular building component prototypes, mockups, and first articles
- Works with logistics to ensure materials meet specifications and quality requirements
- Validates and documents final quality acceptance of every individual unit produced
- Administers warranty requirements and customer claims
Education and Experience
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Quality Management, Construction Management, or related field
- 5 years (3 years with Bachelor’s degree) of experience in quality assurance or quality control position in general construction or manufacturing with concentration on building trades
- Certification(s) is not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of building construction standards
- Knowledge of quality control programs, procedure, and processes
- Skill in problem-solving
- Skill in administrative documentation including assembling product submittals, and warranty documentation
- Skill in computer programs MS Project, MS Excel, and traditional office products
- Ability to communicate installation requirements and standards to production workforce
- Ability to read and accurately interpret construction documents, specifications, and shop drawings
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
Hours of Work:
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.