Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Basic knowledge of blueprint.
- Installing Sheet Rock.
- Installing Drywall.
- Tape, Mud, Float, and Sand sheet rock to create a smooth surface. (Will Train)
- Will install various materials onto metal framework using hand tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Able to lift 80 pounds occasionally.
- Able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and plans (Will Train)
- Basic knowledge of hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut and arrange material.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and attach material to steel panels.
- Commercial or Residential metal stud knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
- Ability to speak in English.
- Previous experience in construction is a plus.
- Sheet Rock Installation
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $18.00 – $21.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)