Inerested in Joining our Team?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Skidding / Standing Work Center Foreman is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the product line.
- Conducts yearly / 90-day review of all department staff
- Fill out and sign off on all department staff leave request forms
- Tool Count and use for department
- Works with all trades to ensure all efforts meet quality control for their product line
- Responsible for supervising the building of all skids / flooring as well as standing all pods.
- Works with the QC department to ensure overall product quality meets specs
- Ensures final quality of all products manufactured in the department.
- Lumber inventory count
- Looks for methods to reduce man hours per function in the department
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Able to lift 80 pounds occasionally.
- Able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and plans (Will Train)
- Basic knowledge of hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut, and arrange material.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and attaches material to steel panels.
- Commercial or Residential metal stud knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
- Must be willing and able to work in a factory setting.
- Ability to speak in English.
- Previous experience in construction is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Steady Work Hours.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- All tools are provided by B&T Manufacturing.
- Pay $20.00 – $24.00 (Determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.)
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.